Wednesday, January 11, 2012

easy by me .

Assalammualaikum..

just happen a few hour ago..

dia keep pretending ignore me. but that just for a while a few minutes past dia try give me a sign with smile. and i just like herm okay :) . then decide wanna buy dia chocolate . tired waiting dia but I don't see dia .. on the same time my mom ask to sent bubur to someone then i bring with me that chocolate terserempak dengan dia dan dia pun menghulurkan tangan minta sesuatu and i just give that chocolate ..smile then i go. dan secara rasmi kami dah okay :) syukurlah . anyway kita tak banyak bercakap hari ni tapi I know we have a lot of things to citchat and discuss. just be like before and I will be the same person that u know before too. study hard be smart. jangan nangisnangis eh because i can't be by urside when u cry like before . be a strong person and open-minded u are not a kid anymore u are teenager now :) . take care urself . I will always pray for your happiness and successful .. much love by me . -azirah-

No comments:

Post a Comment